Kate Farms Komplete Meal
There arent many shakes better than Kate Farms Komplete Meal shake when it comes to providing a well-balanced, nutritional meal replacement thats completely safe. Its free of nearly all common allergens, including nuts, corn, soy, dairy, and of course, gluten.
There are 325 calories per serving, only 12g of fat and 16g of organic pea protein and brown rice protein. Youll also find 38 grams of carbohydrates along with 18g of sugar, which is quite a lot for some people.
As for the rest, youll find 24 various minerals and vitamins, along with various superfoods. Its a non-GMO shake, vegan, and USDA-organic that comes pre-made, meaning you dont have to worry about preparing it and doing any math in your head.
Its a shake formulated to provide anyone with nutrition. Since it lacks all allergens and is fit for very specific diets, anyone can drink it without having to worry about too much. Its especially good if youre looking to stay full for long and get extra energy throughout the day.
There arent any artificial or chemical additives, and all the ingredients are completely natural. Youll find it in 3 flavor options. These include chocolate, vanilla, and coffee too. All of them have a great taste, but the excess amount of sugar in this shake has a big part to play in that.
What Is The Best Dairy
When it comes to vegan protein powder, you can see how both pea protein and brown rice protein are great dairy-free options. They each have their own set of pros and cons: Pea protein is low in methionine but is lysine-rich, whereas brown rice protein is low in lysine but contains methionine.
Of the two dairy-free proteins, pea protein offers a complete range of amino acids. Although pea protein is lower in methionine, people who choose pea protein over brown rice protein will turn to other plant-based foods to get the methionine they need.
Bodybuilders who go with a dairy-free protein powder tend to be pleased with pea protein powders assistance in muscle gains: In a 2015 study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, male participants between the ages of 18 and 35 followed the same 12-week upper-body lifting program. One group supplemented with 25 grams of pea protein twice a day, and another took the exact same amount of whey protein. Each 25 grams of protein from pea protein delivered around two grams of leucine, compared to 2.65 grams for whey, but both fell right in the middle of the optimal leucine range. Researchers recorded biceps muscle thickness at the beginning and end of the study, and at the end of the 12 weeks, both groups showed identical increases in biceps muscle thickness. Both pea protein and whey protein types also showed greater results than placebo.
Read Also: Is Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing Gluten Free
Which Meal Replacement Should You Try
If you need something that is suitable for replacing more than just a snack, then we would suggest that you try Orgain Organic Powder Meal. It strikes a good balance between providing the right nutrition and supporting your weight loss goals.
With an affordable price tag, it might just be the right choice to make.
Place your order today, and then make sure to contact us on social media with your results.
Our #1 Dairy-Free Meal Replacement Shake
Orgain Organic Meal Powder
Recommended Reading: Are Whole Grain Oats Gluten Free
Thorne Research Medipro Vegan All
Thorne Research, a manufacturer of vitamins and other nutritional supplements, intends this powder as an all-in-one nutritional meal replacement. It comes in vanilla and chocolate flavors, and includes pea, chlorella, and chia proteins, plus added vitamins and minerals.
Its gluten-free , soy-free, dairy-free, GMO-free, and does not contain artificial sweeteners. Thorne Research does not manufacture any products that include gluten.
Recommended Reading: Planet Fitness Red Light Therapy Stretch Marks
Elevate Plant Based Performance Protein
If you want a lactose-free protein powder that tastes great, has clean ingredients,and is easy to blend, look no further than Elevate.
Using a mixture of pea, hemp, and sweet potato protein, Elevate has a high protein content, a balanced amino acid profile, zero sugar, and is flavored only with cocoa powder, natural flavors, and monk fruit extract.
Himalayan rock salt adds some key electrolytes, making this a great protein powder for pre- or post-workout fueling.
Recommended Reading: Best Gluten Free Dairy Free Snacks
Ranking The Best Lactose
Lactose free protein powders are supplements that deliver the protein you need for fitness and health without any dairy byproducts.
Most popular protein products are made with whey or casein protein, and while these dairy-derived products are low in lactose, they arent completely lactose-free.
People with severe lactose intolerance, not to mention people with dairy allergies, wont do well with a whey or casein-based protein powder.
This is where lactose free protein powder comes in. If you want all the benefits of highly concentrated, rapidly absorbed protein with none of the drawbacks of dairy, youll want to check out these lactose-free protein powders.
Performance Lab® prides itself on the purity of its products, and SPORT Protein is no different.
Its 100% plant-based and vegan-friendly. It has no additives or animal content.
Its made from USDA certified-organic brown rice protein, formulated for superior absorption, quality, and taste.
Its naturally flavored with cocoa, vanilla, and cinnamon for a velvety chocolate finish. Its perfect for smoothies and shakes.
BodyNutritions #1 lactose-free protein powder.
Breakfast Meal Replacement Smoothies Tips
1.If you add frozen fruit, ice or cold water to the smoothie, it will reduce the power of your digestion, try to use room temperature liquids.
2. Add about 1/2 cup of liquid, then add more if necessary choose from dairy-free milk, coconut water or plain water.
3. If you want your smoothie more sweet add organic raw honey or stevia.
If you are looking for inspiration to make healthy vegan meal replacement smoothies, here are some of my favorite breakfast meal replacement smoothies:
Also Check: Wheat Gluten In Cat Food
Kos Plant Based Protein Powder
This plant-based protein powder is organic, vegan-friendly, and gluten-free. It uses organic pea protein along with a variety of other healthy ingredients including flaxseed, coconut milk, and chia seeds.
As a company, KOS creates many products that are gluten-free, so you can check out their other vegan and gluten free supplements as well as their gluten-free protein powders.
- Taste: Reviews on Amazon for KOS powders are very favorable, describing a product that blends up smoothly with minimal chalkiness or grainy texture. It comes in tasty flavors like Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Mint, and Blueberry Muffin, along with the classic vanilla and chocolate.
- Protein per Serving: 20g
- Pros: 100% organic, with a pea and seed-powered protein profile. A great choice for vegans or anyone looking to eat fewer animal products. It works well as a meal replacement since it’s high in carbs and fat. Flavors are sweetened naturally with monk fruit, coconut sugar, and stevia. We also like that KOS protein is available in an unflavored and unsweetened style.
- Cons: This protein powder is higher in fat than many others, but it’s helpful to know that they are coming from healthy sources like coconut and flaxseed.
How Much Protein Should You Eat
According to an article on Harvard Health Publishing, a good rule of thumb is that you can determine your daily protein intake by multiplying your weight in pounds by 0.36. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, you can expect to aim for about 54 grams of protein in a day.
150 * 0.36 = 54 grams of protein per day
Of course, this all is based on how active you are as well. If you are sedentary, you may need less protein than if you exercise frequently.
With this knowledge of how much protein you need each day, lets talk about the implications of what this means related to not being able to have dairy.
Also Check: Easy Gluten Free Dairy Free Desserts
Naked Rice Organic Brown Rice Protein Powder
Naked Rice Protein Powder is exactly what youd expect it to be, a protein powder made with just one ingredient: 100 percent organic sprouted brown rice protein. It is GMO-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and free of artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors. Each serving has 120 calories, 25 grams of protein, 22 percent of your daily iron, and 4.9 grams of branched chain amino acids. Reviewers are saying that this protein powder is very mild-tasting and versatile, healthy since it doesnt have any artificial ingredients, and isnt sweet on its own so reviewers are saying people should pair it with fruit if they want something flavorful. You can get one five-pound tub for $65.
Aloha Organic Plant Based Ready To Drink Protein Shake W/mct Oil Variety Pack 20g Protein Meal Replacement Low Sugar & Carb Gluten
About this item
- Contains 4 Shakes 12 ounce Fair Trade Certified Ready to Drink USDA Certified Organic, Variety Pack, Plant Based Protein Drinks. Keto Friendly
- 20 grams of clean, Organic Plant-Based Protein , 3 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar, Organic MCT Oil from Coconut for natural energy endurance, Organic Coconut Sugar and Organic Monk Fruit Extract instead of artificial sweeteners and only 170 calories per serving
- ALOHA Organic Plant Based Protein Drinks are Seriously Great Tasting! They are Vegan, Paleo friendly, Gluten-Free, Certified USDA Organic, Soy-Free, Low Carb, Low Sugar, No Sugar Alcohols, Dairy-Free , Non-GMO, No Stevia
- Great Tasting Coconut Milk Based Organic Plant Based Protein Shake. Perfect for simple breakfast on the go, anytime snack, meal replacement or energy boost. Mix into your favorite smoothie or shake recipe. Contains electrolytes to replenish, Prebiotics for improved gut health and Organic MCT Oil from Coconut for natural energy and endurance
- A delicious option for vegetarians, vegans, celiacs and paleo friendly diets. Makes a simple breakfast on the go, anytime snack, meal replacement or quick, healthy energy boost. Use before or after workouts or exercise to refuel your body. Mix into your favorite smoothie or shake recipe.
- ALOHA Ready to Drink Protein Shakes are always Carrageenan Free
Don’t Miss: Are French Fries Gluten Free
Better For The Environment
The animal agriculture involved in producing animal products comes with a huge environmental burden.
Whether its deforestation to create livestock pastures or greenhouse gases emitted in the keeping of cattle, animal products leave a dent in the environment.8
More and more people are looking for ways to reduce the impact they have on the environment.
There is perhaps no surer way to reduce your carbon footprint and help save the planet than to go plant-based.
Gluten Free Soy Free Protein Powder
ingredients: Cloudy apple juice, GlutenfreeSoyfree SR flour, Cinnamon, Egg, Apple
- Get new recipes from top Professionals!
- Save and organize all you recipes!
free but I made some changes to make it vegan. Also I used some plant based proteinpowder
for people who must live glutenfree as well as dairy, egg, yeast and soyfree! My blog
yeast, corn, dairy & artifical FREE!, cook method: Other, special category: Glutenfree
Read Also: Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crust Trader Joes
Read Also: Snickers Ice Cream Bar Gluten Free
Owyn Plant Based Protein Shake Dark Chocolate With 20g Vegan Protein From Organic Pumpkin Seed Flax Pea Blend Omega
About this item
- 100% CERTIFIED CLEAN VEGAN: Vegan protein shake that provides superior health benefits and never, ever, compromises on taste. Delicious nutrition made for active & healthy people who care about what they put in their body & where it comes from.
- CONTAINS 20 GRAMS OF VEGAN PROTEIN FROM PEA, ORGANIC FLAX OIL & PUMPKIN SEEDS: Delivers all 9 essential amino acids and naturally occurring BCAAs and high vegan omega-3 to enhance muscle recovery and promote optimal daily health
- SUPERFOODS AND PREBIOTICS: Great source of superfoods greens from kale, broccoli and spinach, along with prebiotics, fiber, for digestive support.
- GLUTEN, DAIRY & SOY FREE: Peanut & tree nut free, egg-free, non-GMO project verified, kosher, free of all artificial colors, flavors & preservatives, dairy free, low sugar content , no sugar alcohols or stevia.
- 18 MONTH SHELF LIFE: Shelf stable without the need for refrigeration, except after opening. Just chill, Shake well, and enjoy!
Vega Protein Smoothie Choc
The Vega Protein Smoothie, Choc-a-Lot, Pouch is the best tasting non-dairy protein powder. The 9.2oz pouch features 10 servings and each serving has 15 grams of complete, plant based protein. Furthermore, each serving contains 90 calories and two servings of vegetables. The delicious flavor of chocolate with no sugar, caffeine or aftertasteis the perfect way to enjoy a tasty nutritional supplement to gain extra protein in your diet.
Selecting the best non-dairy protein powder can be testing due to the varying products on the market. Protein powders are a popular nutritional supplement, generally used by those who work out. However, many others can also benefit from protein powders.
Growing teenagers, those who are recovering from an injury and those who are trying to build more muscle all require extra protein. Therefore, protein powders can provide a good, convenient source of source of high-quality protein for those who require it.
A non-dairy protein powder is ideal for a vegan, those who are dairy intolerant or those who simply want to follow a dairy free diet.
To help you discover the best non-dairy protein powder for your requirements, weve collated a list of the best non-dairy protein powder reviews, designed to bring you the best choice in terms of formulation, volume and price.
Recommended Reading: Is Wheat Gluten Bad For Cats
Also Check: King Arthur Gluten Free Baking Mix
Musclepharm Combat Protein Powder
Muscle Pharm is a Colorado-based company that sponsors a lot of MMA athletes and makes a popular line of protein bars called Combat Crunch. Theyre also big players in the bodybuilding world and they have a female-focused brand called Fitmiss as well. The Combat Protein Powder is one of their bestselling line-ups in the category.
A serving contains 130 calories, 25 grams of protein, 3 grams of carbohydrates , and 1.5 grams of fat. It also contains 70 milligrams of sodium, which is 3% of the recommended daily intake. Keep in mind that there are no additional minerals or vitamins infused in this protein powder and everything is solely based on the ingredients.
This product contains whey isolate and concentrates, which are the first two ingredients. The first ingredient has the most protein per calorie, while the second contains more fat and carbs. There are also other ingredients including cocoa powder, cellulose gum, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, guar gum, soy lecithin, and so on.
The Muscle Pharm Combat Protein Powder is good for you if youre looking to build strength and lean muscle. However, it does contain many artificial ingredients, such as soy, which may cause allergic reactions.
Orgain Organic Vegan Plant Based Nutritional Shake Vanilla Bean Meal Replacement 16g Protein 21 Vitamins & Minerals Non Dairy Gluten Free Lactose Free Kosher Non
|4 x 4 x 6 inches|
About this item
- New look and label, same great product! Includes 12 ready to drink orgain organic nutrition vanilla bean vegan all-in-1 nutritional shakes
- 16 grams of organic plant based clean protein , 2 grams of organic dietary fiber, 22 vitamins and minerals, 10 fruits and vegetables, 220 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free Diabetic friendly No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- A perfect way to supplement your daily diet and nutrition needs Good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc, and copper
- Ideal healthy, on the go nutrition for men and women These are great for meal replacement, a quick breakfast or snack drink, reducing grams hunger, weight management, and pre or post workouts
Don’t Miss: Gluten Free Dairy Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
Your Superfoods Organic Muscle Power Protein Mix
Whether your goal is to slim down or to bulk up, this Superfoods Muscle Power Protein Mix can assist you. Its vegan, soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, contents are made up of pea and rice protein powder. Each serving has all the essential amino acids and superfoods youll need for the day. According to the company, their products contain maca which is an ancient superfood from Peru is a powerful adaptogen that was already used hundreds of years ago by the Incas for more energy and hormonal balance. You can get this powder for $32.90!
You May Like: Gluten-free Substitute For Breadcrumbs In Meatloaf
How We Select Supplements
Our team works hard to be transparent about why we recommend certain supplements you can read more about our dietary supplement methodology here.
We support supplements that are evidence-based and rooted in science. We value certain product attributes that we find to be associated with the highest quality products. We prioritize products that are third-party tested and certified by one of three independent, third-party certifiers: USP, NSF, or ConsumerLab.
It’s important to note that the FDA does not review dietary supplements for safety and effectiveness before they go to market. Our team of experts has created a detailed, science-backed methodology to choose the supplements we recommend.
Read Also: Gluten Free Pancake Mix Just Add Water
Dymatize Iso 100 Hydrolysed Protein Powder
Dymatize produces a lot of sports nutrition products, including bars, protein powders, mass gainers, creatine, glutamine, and many others. We get the impression they have a good reputation with third-party testing sites like Labdoor to ensure the top-notch quality of their products. The ISO 100 Hydrolysed Protein Powder is one such quality-oriented whey protein powder in their line-up.
A scoop of this protein powder in either flavor will give you 120 calories, 25 grams of protein, and 2 grams of sugar, and no fiber. This is a little bit salty, with 160 milligrams of sodium or 7 percent of the recommended daily intake, but if youre consuming this around your workouts, you probably need the extra salt.
Theres a small amount of soy lecithin and sucralose in the powder. Some people on the internet seem to have a problem with these ingredients, but it is used by pretty much every other protein-based supplement on the market. If youre looking for an inexpensive gluten-free protein powder, this one certainly fits the bill for you.
Dymatize ISO100 Hydrolysed Protein Powder has surprisingly little fat and carbs, making it perfect for those looking to get super-lean or for those with lactose intolerance or digestion issues.