Salted Almond Chocolate Truffles
No-Bake Gluten-Free Refined Sugar-Free Paleo Dairy-Free Vegan
These Salted Almond Chocolate Truffles are sweet and creamy with a hint of salt and a delicious crunch from the almonds. You only need FOUR ingredients to make them, too. Theyre a chocolate lovers dream, and would be the perfect thing to tuck inside a box for a homemade box of chocolates 🙂
Simple Gluten And Dairy Free No
*This post may contain affiliate links. The earnings go back to supporting the content created on this site.
*Your ratings & shares are valuable, appreciated and help me create more content you can enjoy!*
Im a sucker for no-bake desserts. I love how quick, easy and forgiving they are. Everything can be customized as you go along. So here is a wonderful lineup of 21 simple gluten and dairy-free no-bake desserts.
I absolutely love cooking. It is the thing I look forward to every day. It calms me, centers me and in the chaos that is life, it brings me into my body and gets me a little out of my mind. After all, when youre chopping a bunch of vegetables with an extremely sharp knife, you kind of need to be present. So Ive learned, the hard way.
Anyway, today were not cooking, were bakingactually, were no-baking, un-baking? Whatever, were making all the sweet things without baking!
Heres the truth. Im a cook first, a baker, somewhere after every other little skill I possess. Its not the craft Ive dedicated myself to wholeheartedly. Especially paleo/gluten-free baking. I feel it will come eventually but today is not the day because on this list of 21 simple gluten and dairy-free no-bake desserts, youll find all the sweet treats your heart desires, without ever turning on your oven. And youll find most of these are paleo as and all are vegan! Sounds pretty good right?
What Causes A Gluten
If your temperature is too high, or your cake is placed in the oven too high your cake may bake up into a high, cracked dome.
The heat of baking activates the baking powder and causes it to release carbon dioxide, which forms bubbles and raises the cake.
If your oven is too hot, that process is sped up. Make sure to place your cake in the center, and regularly check your oven’s temperature.
Read Also: Kraft Real Mayo Gluten-free
How To Store Snickerdoodle Cookies
Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to six days on the counter.
These gluten-free snickerdoodles can also be frozen raw as dough or as fully cooked cookies.
- To store as raw dough: Place the prepared snickerdoodle dough on a sheet of wax paper and form into a long roll. Wrap in the wax paper, twisted at the ends to seal it, and place the log in a freezer-safe bag or container. Freeze for up to three months.
- Baking frozen raw dough: They may need to bake a little longer than they would if using fresh dough, so keep an eye on them in the oven.
Tip: You can also freeze the raw dough in evenly sized balls so that you can just take out as many as you would want at a time to roll in the cinnamon sugar and bake at your leisure.
- To store as baked cookies: Place any leftover baked cookies in a freezer-safe container or bag in the freezer for up to six months. I like to place small pieces of parchment paper in between in case you want to easily detach them one at a time.
- Reheating frozen baked cookies: You can reheat in the oven at 275f degrees for 10-15 minutes for the best result.
How Do You Omit Sugar In Cookies
Well, you dont completely! You just find the best quality sweeteners that agree with your body! You can achieve the necessary sweetness without any artificial sweeteners or excess sugar in this recipe primarily by using Medjool dates.
Not only are dates a low-glycemic natural sweetener, but they also aid in creating a soft, chewy cookie, which was exactly what I craved in this snickerdoodle recipe. Crunchy cookies have a place and all, but I do love a soft-baked snickerdoodle cookie!
The date purée also acts as a binding agent in place of eggs, keeping these snickerdoodles AIP-friendly and vegan.
These snickerdoodles are also rolled in a bit of cinnamon sugar coconut sugar, that is ! Its a snickerdoodle, after all! You can always omit if you need to.
Time-saving Tip: Make extra cinnamon sugar and store in an airtight container on your counter or in your pantry to use when making leftover frozen dough.
Recommended Reading: Klondike Bars Gluten Free
What Foods Are Gluten And Dairy
- Fresh Veggies and Fresh Fruit: All including apples, bell peppers, berries, bok choy, broccoli, carrots, citrus fruit, leafy greens, sweet potatoes, & zucchini noodles.
- Beans and Legumes: All including black beans, chickpeas, lentils, navy beans, soybeans, and white bean.
- Nuts and Seeds: All including almond milk, almond butter, coconut milk, chia seeds, macadamia nuts, peanut butter, pecans, pistachios, sesame seeds, & sunflower seeds.
- Animal Proteins: Beef, eggs, chicken, pork, seafood, and turkey.
- Gluten-Free Grains: Amaranth, buckwheat, corn, fonio, gluten-free bread and pasta, oats , quinoa, brown rice, sorghum, teff, & wild rice.
- Healthy Fats: Avocados, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, olive oil, & high-oleic sunflower oil.
- Flavor Boosters: Fresh herbs, spices, black pepper, citrus zest, gluten-free soy sauce, lemon juice, maple syrup, sea salt, and more.
Be sure to keep these simple ingredients on hand to make healthy eating a breeze!
Tips For Baking The Best Gluten
- Line the bottoms of the 9-inch cake pan with parchment paper. Trace the bottoms of the cake pans with a pencil and cut them out with scissors to have them fit perfectly!
- Use gluten-free cooking spray to grease your cake pans. I like gluten-free coconut oil cooking spray.
- Make sure to take the time to soften the butter.
- Allow the cakes to cool in the pans for 15 minutes and then finish cooling on a cooling rack.
- Allow the cakes to completely cool before your frost them.
You May Like: Do Bud Light Seltzers Have Gluten
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten-Free Refined Sugar-Free Dairy-Free Vegan
For the best gluten-free, vegan cookie, these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies will be your new go-to! Made with delicious peanut butter cups and dark chocolate chunks, you wont believe theyre grain-free, dairy-free, and lightly sweetened with coconut sugar!
Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie
Gluten-Free Refined Sugar-Free Paleo Dairy-Free Vegan
This Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie is gooey in the middle, with crispy edges and all the flavors you love in a chocolate-covered strawberry! This gluten-free, paleo, and vegan skillet cookie will satisfy all your cravings the fresh strawberries are the perfect fruity addition to this rich, chocolatey treat!
You May Like: Cascadian Farms Cereal Gluten Free
What Is Your Favorite Gluten Free Or Dairy Free Dessert
I think you’ll agree, a special occasion dinner menu is not complete without a dessert course, right? My favorite are brownies with vanilla ice cream on top! Mmmm
What is your go-to gluten-free and dairy-free dessert? Leave a comment under this post, I’d love to hear!
No matter what kind of dessert you are looking for, you will find something to love in this post. Let’s get cooking.
How To Make Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- In a large bowl cream, the softened butter until smooth with a stand-up or hand mixer.
- Add the pure vanilla extract and almond extract to the butter. Mix until fully combined.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix until fully combined.
- Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time to the butter mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Add the milk to the frosting and beat until smooth and spreadable.
Also Check: Is Jelly Belly Gluten Free
Easy Vegan Taco Salad
On the lookout for easy gluten free dairy free dinner ideas? Vegan Taco Salad to the rescue! This genius recipe comes to you by the magic of Walnut Taco Meat: a tasty way to make a plant-based version of ground beef. Turns out, walnuts, mushrooms and spices do a spot on job of simulating the savory goodness of meat crumbles. Top with salsa and enjoy.
+ Gluten Free Dessert Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Gluten free dessert recipes are my favorite kind to create. Making decadent treats with better for you ingredients is one of my favorite past times. Today, I rounded up some of my favorites!
Its no secret I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. Every week Im brainstorming what my latest dessert creation will be. Lucky for you, I created this epic 50+ roundup of all my favorite gluten free dessert recipes for you to peruse and enjoy!
Am I going to stop creating sweet treats anytime soon? HECK to the NO. Ill probably add to this list overtime and continue this exhaustive list of gluten free dessert recipes.
Whether youre making a sweet bread like banana bread or gingerbread or you need some birthday cupcakes, youll find a recipe here for all your gluten free baking needs!
To be honest, I could probably add 50 more gluten free dessert recipes to this list but I reached 50 recipes and it felt. thorough. So, I hope you find. anew favorite recipe!
Read Also: Is Bud Lite Gluten Free
No Bake Desserts Are Great For Anytime Of Year
Whether youre entertaining for the holidays, a party, or just whipping up a batch because youre craving something sweet, no-bake desserts are an easy, dare I say, lazy go-to dessert.
So lets get to this amazing list of 21 simple gluten and dairy-free no-bake desserts!
Whether you love baking or not, these no-bake desserts are perfect if you dont want to turn on your oven and dont want to spend loads of time in the kitchen.
Top 10 Tools For Gluten
These brownies are made using healthy teff flour that is a healthy gluten-free flour alternative.
Although its a little on the earthy side like Erin from Texanerin notes, you wont even notice the difference with all the chocolatey goodness from the cocoa powder.
If youre following a more whole foods and paleo based diet, these coconut flour brownies are sure to be a hit!
Made with healthy ingredients like coconut oil, eggs, and walnuts, you can feel good about this treat.
If I told you that you could make a gluten-free dairy-free brownie dessert, would you believe me? What if I told you it only required 3 ingredienst?
Yep, it exists and youll definitely want to bookmark this easy and tasty recipe for later.
If you want a brownie that you can feel good about or youre just trying to find ways to sneak some more veggies into your daily diet, these brownies are for you.
Theyre gluten-free and dairy-free and they look absolutely divine.
Now, I havent made this recipe but they look decadent and perfect for a true indulgence that is still true to your gluten-free dairy-free diet.
These arent the healthiest recipe on the list, but if youre eating brownies should eating healthy really be at the top of your priority list? Ha!
This is an interesting take on a brownie recipe using avocados as the creamy consistency that most recipes call for butter and dairy.
Recommended Reading: Are Dove Chocolates Gluten Free
Paleo Chocolate Beet Donuts
Gluten-Free Refined Sugar-Free Dairy-Free Vegan Paleo
These Paleo Chocolate Beet Donuts are incredibly moist and chocolatey, with a naturally pink-tinted beet frosting on top! These gluten-free, paleo and dairy-free donuts make the perfect indulgent breakfast, snack, or Valentines Day dessert!
Easy Dairy Free Recipe Swaps
- Swap dairy milk with any plant based milk. Soy milk has about the same amount of protein as cow and goat milk. Other options are almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk, flax milk, hemp milk, oat milk , macadamia milk, and pea milk. Or try making your own using this easy 1-milk dairy-free milk recipe.
- Swap cheese with plant-based cheese. If you havent tried plant-based cheese in awhile, there are some pretty tasty ones available. I really like Miyokos Creamery and Kite Hill dairy-free cheeses.
- Swap butter with a dairy-free alternative. Extra-virgin olive oil and avocado are two of my favorite heart healthy butter swaps. I also like Melt Organic and Earth Balance Organic spreads.
- Swap yogurt with plant-based yogurt. You have a lot of options when it comes to choosing a plant-based yogurt these days. Choose from coconut milk, cashew milk , and soy milk versions.
- Swap dairy ice cream with plant-based ice cream or sorbet. Ice cream lovers rejoice! You dont have to give up your favorite treat! Choose from coconut milk and oat milk versions available in your grocery store. As always, read lables. Just because a prodcut is diary-free, it doesnt automatically mean its gluten-free too!
You May Like: Where To Buy Schar Gluten Free Puff Pastry
Gluten Free Dairy Free Desserts
Accommodating a gluten free dairy free diet doesnt have to be difficult when it comes to dessert.
I am neither gluten free or dairy free, but many of my recipes are.
I tend to cook this way by habit, and these dessert recipes are not only gluten free and dairy free, but also healthy and delicious!
There is no need to worry about finding a healthy gluten free dairy free dessert recipe that doesnt taste like dirt!
I personally have tried and loved all 25 of these gluten free dairy free desserts and I would eat them any day!
Have you tried one of these recipes?
Be sure to leave a comment as to which one was your favorite!
From cookies, to cookie bars, here are my best gluten free dairy free recipes!
These are one of my most popular recipes to date.
Kids will love helping to make these easy cookies, and they make a great lightened up dessert!
Delicious thick and chewy cookie bars gone gluten free!
Ridiculously decadent and they taste like a fancy restaurant dessert!
I make these every year, especially around the holidays.
I almost called them death by chocolate cookie bars. You will love them!
A smoothie by name, but tastes like thick creamy ice cream.
Kids and adults alike will love this one!
Another delicious chocolate bark recipe!
Slivered almonds add texture and flavor, and the sea salt flakes take it over the top!
Dark Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Nut Tart
Gluten-Free Refined Sugar-Free Dairy-Free Vegan Paleo
This Dark Chocolate, Coconut & Macadamia Nut Tart is decadent, delicious and easy to make. It has a coconut crust thats filled with a luscious chocolate ganache and topped with toasted coconut and macadamia nuts. Youd never guess that this nutty tart is gluten-free, vegan, Paleo, and refined sugar-free!
Recommended Reading: Are Dove Milk Chocolates Gluten Free