How To Freeze Cauliflower Pizza Crust
If you want to meal prep for the week, frozen pizza crusts will be your best friend. Once youve baked the crust, let it cool and then place it into an airtight container or freezer safe bags.
Because a large 9-inch round pizza is harder to store, I recommend making two smaller crusts and stacking them on top of each other, with parchment paper in between. Even better, double this recipe and make 4 small crusts for the future. Theyll last for up to 3 months in the freezer.
When youre ready to make your pizza, just remove it from the freezer, and re-heat it in the oven. Bake it at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes to thaw, then add your toppings and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Easy Dinners With Gluten Free Pantry Staples
As much as I try to meal prep and food prep, I still struggle. And now , I feel like winging dinner with whatever we have on hand. But you may not be like me. Maybe youre the super mom or wife or husband that has food prepped and ready for the week. If that sounds like you: I admire you so! That being said, if youre like me, I have a suggestion to keep your anxiety as ease. Instead of focusing on prepping meals, lets focus on prepping our pantry! Gluten free pantry staples that make winging dinner in 30 to 45 minutes a breeze. Sound good? Once were done here, you can still wing a healthy dinner in no time.
No prep needed! Actually, I should say EASY prep. All you need are some pantry staples and 20 minutes.
Also, if you havent check out my one bag 5 dinner meals, that might come in handy too!
Tips From The Betty Crocker Kitchens
- tip 1 This recipe is a great way to use up leftover gluten-free deli rotisserie chicken.
- tip 2 To quickly crush chips, place them in a tightly sealed food-storage plastic bag, and crush with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- tip 3 Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Also Check: Are Klondike Bars Gluten Free
Are These Dinners Meal Prep Friendly
These recipes are all meal prep friendly! Each post will have a section where it shares with you how to meal prep the recipe. If there isnt, let me know in the comments and Ill update that! In general, most of these recipes can be meal prepped for up to 4-5 days. Be sure to store them in an airtight container and if theres a dressing for a salad, store it separately to keep the salad fresh.
Chicken Burger With Sun
We’ve gone ahead and helped you out by reinventing the chicken burger, using a lean grind of meat and a hugely flavorfulbut surprisingly low-caloriespiked mayo to deliver on the promise of a truly healthy burger you can happily indulge in. To keep it gluten-free, simply opt for gluten-free buns. Or eat the burgers on a salad!
Don’t Miss: Is Bud Lite Gluten Free
Gluten Free Cornbread Dressing
Being gluten-free doesn’t mean foregoing traditional stuffing with your holiday turkey. Here’s my delicious recipe for gluten-free stuffing!
A healthy savory butternut squash casserole sweetened with dried fruits and sweet potatoes, complemented by earthiness of brown / wild rice and finished with sweet balsamic notes.
What Youll Need For The Best Baked Salmon
When it comes to salmon, dont overthink it. All you really need is a simple lemon butter sauce and a sprinkle of herbs to make it super delicious.
- Salmon: You can make this with individual filets or one large piece . It works great either way!
- Butter: Keeps the salmon moist and adds that delicious buttery taste.
- Lemon Juice: A squeeze of lemon adds a bright and zesty touch.
- Garlic: Im using 3 garlic cloves, but feel free to add more or less!
- Herbs: A parsley and dill combo complements the salmon perfectly.
Find the printable recipe with measurements below.
Read Also: Gluten-free Cookie Dough Ice Cream Brands
Sunflower Seed Risotto With Squash And Mushrooms
Sure, classic risotto is already gluten free, but this version is grain free, too. To mimic a traditional risotto, this recipe relies on simmered sunflower seeds and a dash of cream. Feel free to swap in whatever seasonal vegetables you’d like to top the risotto.
- Condé Nast Spotlight
- Do Not Sell My Personal Info
Food Innovation Group
Mussels In White Wine
Packed with protein, omega-3s, and a cache of energy-boosting B vitamins, shellfish make an ideal way to start a meal, or simply add a salad to the side, and you can call it a full meal for dinner. Build a flavor base with onions, garlic, and other aromatics, then add the mussels and enough liquid to create some steam. Cover and cook until they pop open, about 5 minutes or so. And make sure you have plenty of crusty bread for dunking in the sumptuous broth at the bottom of the bowl. No leftovers left behind!
Get our recipe for Mussels in White Wine.
Recommended Reading: Gluten-free Desserts Recipes Real Simple
What Can You Eat
Many people panic when they realize they cant eat their favorite dishes that are made with milk, cheese, yogurt, wheat, or wheat flours. Its true that many cuisines are based around using foods like pasta, cream, and flour.
But, the good news is that its much easier to find gluten-free and dairy-free alternatives these days. Or, you can simply use real food alternatives that are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free .
Most grocery stores are actually packed with foods that can fit with this type of diet, including lean proteins, fruits and vegetables, healthy fats like avocados, nuts and seeds, and more. And there are plenty of naturally gluten-free grains that you can use including rice, buckwheat, quinoa, amaranth, and more.
Ive personally been eating GF/DF for almost a decade now, and I have found it to be a sustainable way to manage my autoimmune disease and PCOS .
Duck Breasts With Orange Sauce
This Duck with Orange Sauce is probably the best duck recipe you will find! With the most delicious tart & sweet orange sauce recipe, this is a dish you will be making over and over again. Afraid to cook duck? Don’t be! This is one of the easiest “fancy” dishes you can make – and perfect to prep ahead .
Also Check: Are Dove Ice Cream Bars Gluten Free
Garden Veggie Vegan Buddha Bowl
How much nutrient-density can you squeeze into one bowl? A lot, as it turns out. This gluten-free dinner recipe is packed to the brim with a variety of micro and macronutrients, along with a range of tastes and textures. Plus, its hard to resist bowl foods, right?
The Best Paleo Pancakes
This paleo pancake recipe was one of the first recipes ever posted to Downshiftology. Can you believe it? And while Ive since updated it with new photos and a video, the recipe itself remains the same. Why? Because its the best paleo pancakes recipe and needs no tweaking. None.
Several years ago I tried every possible gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free pancake recipe I could find. But most came out too dense, too gritty, too almond-y or too coconut-y. So after many failed attempts, I was ecstatic to finally crown this paleo pancake recipe the winner.
You May Like: Premade Gluten Free Pizza Crust
Cauliflower Pizza Crust Ingredients
Yes, this pizza crust requires only 3 main ingredients, plus seasonings. Heres what youll need:
- Cauliflower youll need about 1.5 pounds of cauliflower florets
- Cheese you can use a variety of cheeses, but here is the general rule:
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup of soft cheese
Golden Red Lentil Dal With Cilantro
A gorgeously-coloured dish that makes a beautiful and tasty meal. The leftovers get better with age, so you may want to save some for another dinner or two throughout the week! And, for the cilantro-haters, you can easily substitute parsley instead.
Don’t Miss: Gluten Free Italian Dressing Recipe
Easy Vegetable Stir Fry
Another great gluten-free dinner recipe? Make a stir fry! These stir fry vegetables are colorful and taste so delicious, you wont want to stop eating them. Its great way to eat all the best healthy vegetables! Making a stir fry is easy, but you also need to know a few tricks to get it right. Serve with Shrimp or , and rice or Instant Pot rice.
Seared Scallops With White Beans And Spinach
There’s no need to wait for a special occasion to dig into seared scallops. They’re best served with simple and substantial ingredients that bring out their natural, subtle taste. They’re a tremendous source of lean protein, super-easy to cook, and stack up well with bold and subtle flavors alike. Learn to properly sear a scallop and you’ll be won over.
Don’t Miss: Are Rice Chex Gluten Free
Salmon And Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal
Here’s a solution to an easy gluten free dairy free dinner that pleases everyone: this baked salmon and asparagus recipe! Its simple, its elegant, but it tastes like something youd order at a restaurant. Roasting it up on a sheet pan with lemon slices and fresh herbs adds effortless flavor that feels fresh yet refined.
Heres A Few Extra Tips
- Season the fillet right before baking. For chicken and beef, its better to marinate it for at least an hour to let the flavors absorb. But for seafood, seasonings can draw out moisture much quicker. So for extra moist results, season right before sliding the pan into the oven.
- Its best not to remove salmon skin. Whether you like salmon skin or not, dont remove it before baking. It will help protect the fillet from the pans heat, cook the salmon more evenly, and retain its delicious juices. Then once youre ready to serve, you can easily slide the skin right off.
- Dont rinse salmon with water. Just like chicken, dont wash your raw fish. It can increase your risk of contamination and spread to other surfaces of your kitchen such as the sink or countertop. Plus, the bacteria is killed once it cooks inside a hot oven.
- Remove it right before the timer goes off. Keep in mind that salmon will continue to cook as it rests. So if youre keeping a close eye on the time, taking it out right before its done is another way to prevent overcooking!
- Dont be alarmed by the white ooze! If you notice some white slimy substance on top of your baked salmon, dont panic. Its actually just a protein in the salmon called albumin that becomes solid when heated. The hotter salmon cooks, the more albumin will come out. So to prevent a thick white layer, cook your salmon at a gentle temperature.
Also Check: Gluten Free Pizza Crust Publix
Which Color Bell Pepper To Use
Have you ever wondered why bell peppers come in different colors and prices? All bell peppers start out green, and then change colors as they mature and ripen. Green bell peppers are always the cheapest as theyre picked under-ripe and have a slightly bitter taste to them.
If allowed time to ripen on the vine, green bell peppers turn into vibrant yellow, orange and red bell peppers. These versions are sweeter and have more nutrients. In fact, red bell peppers have twice the amount of vitamin C of green bell peppers. This gives them a higher price tag compared to the other two.
How To Make Cauliflower Pizza
Now that youve got your cauliflower all prepped, heres the full recipe on how to make the crust. Watch the tutorial video below to see how I make it step-by-step!
Pro Tip: If youd like to get your cauliflower crust as crispy as possible, bake it on a pizza stone rather than a baking sheet.
You May Like: Gluten Free Substitute For Bread Crumbs
How To Shop For Salmon
- Wild salmon is best. Similar to shrimp, its best to steer clear of farmed salmon. Why? Its more likely to contain pollutants, antibiotics and various toxins from the fish farms. And aside from safety reasons, wild-caught salmon generally has more nutrients, a better texture, a brilliant hue, and better flavor
- The types of salmon to know. There are several varieties of salmon, but the ones I recommend are king, sockeye, and coho. Wild salmon does have seasons and each of these varieties are available at different times throughout the year. But no matter which you choose, just look for fillets that are bright pink and marbled.
- Fresh vs. frozen salmon. Unless youre going to a fish mart that has fresh catches of the day , grab frozen salmon instead. Yes, its totally okay, and often better than the fresh salmon youll find sitting on icewhich isnt so fresh. Frozen salmon is flash frozen on the ship right after its caught to preserve freshness!