Review: Udis Gluten Free Frozen Pizza
Pizza is undoubtedly one of the most difficult foods to recreate sans wheat. Since going gluten free, my family has tried many different gluten free pizzas in search of one that would taste like those pies we remembered from our pre gluten free days.
Several weeks ago, I noticed that my local supermarket had begun carrying these gluten free frozen pizzas by Udis.
My family decided to give them a try, and we were delighted to discover that these pizzas taste almost like the real thing.
In fact, we couldnt believe that something so delicious could be gluten free and had to check the box again just to make sure.
Ingredients For Veggie Pizza W/ Udis Gluten Free Pizza Crust
***These amounts are definitely not precise, I totally eye balled this***
1 Udis Gluten Free Pizza Crust
1/2 of a Red Pepper, Sliced, Roasted
1/2 of a Red Onion, Sliced, Roasted
1 c of Baby Spinach
2 T sliced black Olives
2 T Crumbled Goat Cheese
2 T Peppercorn Dressing
1 T Olive Oil
This got the four star seal of approval in my house. We ALL liked. The children, the husband and ME! I ate one piece while it was piping hot out of the oven and it was delicious and I purposely waited for it to get to room temperature to see if it would lose some of its flavor or crispiness. It didnt. At all. In fact, I liked it even MORE at room temperature than piping hot. I couldnt be happier with these results. Im so excited to try different variations. As I was popping this one in the oven, I was thinking about a Mexican style with refried beans, salsa, guac Good thing there are two crusts in each package! I want to hear what toppings you would use in the comments!
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Recommended Reading: Gluten Free Ready Made Meals
What Happens If Udi’s Gluten Free Three Cheese Pizza Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Udis Gluten Free Pizza With Arugula And Truffle Oil
Gluten Free Pizza with Udi’s Crust
Who doesnt love pizza? It is festive, it brings people together, and it is delicious. Now I totally understand if you feel like you cant eat it for one dietary choice for another, and those of us who are gluten-free are definitely in that group. When you go gluten-free you definitely miss pizza.
The past 2 times that I have returned to Florence, Italy to visit my previous home and my friends that still live there, I have definitely met the challenge of pizza. You see, I am not celiac so I can eat glutinous foods if I choose to, but I definitely have my own adverse reactions, which is why I generally choose to avoid gluten. But, when given the choice, it is REALLY hard to refuse a wood fire/brick oven pizza freshly made with mozzarella di buffalo, fresh arugula and shavings of parmagiano reggiano.
Fresh out of the fires…
1/4 c pizza sauce 8 cilegine fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half 1/2 c fresh baby arugula chopped into bite size pieces5 shavings of parmagiano reggiano cheesesalt and pepper to tastewhite truffle oil
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Once the oven has reached the desired temp, place Udis pizza crust in the oven directly on the oven rack and warm for 4 minutes. The crust should just begin to brown.
Remove from the oven and place the crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Distribute the pizza sauce over the crust and then place the mozzarella halves evenly over the pizza.
Slice and enjoy!
Read Also: Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls Shipped
Low Fodmap Breakfast Pizza
Loaded with veggies, bacon, and eggs, this Low FODMAP Breakfast Pizza is a delicious way to start your day or enjoy it as a quick, 20-minute weeknight meal! Its also gluten-free.
Whether youre looking for a fun, flavor- and veggie-packed take on breakfast or a quick and easy 20-minute weeknight meal, this Low FODMAP Breakfast Pizza is your ticket! Filled with red and green bell peppers, Roma tomatoes, bacon, mozzarella and eggs, this yummy gluten-free pizza is a delicious option any time of the day.
Love Pizza You Might Like These Recipes
Gluten Free Pizza Muffins Follow this recipe to make individual size pizzas on english muffins. Yum.
Stuffed Zucchini Boats These are fun sticks of zucchini hollowed into cute, little boats and filled with sausage and Gruyere cheese. Low carb pizza on a zucchini!
Cauliflower Flatbreads Enjoy these cauliflower flatbreads warm from the skillet and piled with your favorite toppings.
You May Like: Are Annie’s Bunny Grahams Gluten Free