Looking For All My Other Holiday Cookie Recipes
I got you! Ive made a whole round-up this year of perfect Christmas cookies. Here are all of them listed out:
And thats everything for this gluten free and vegan olive oil chocolate chip cookie recipe!
If you make it, please tag me on or so I can see! Its my favorite thing to scroll through stories, and Im so excited to see what you all are making.
And of course feel free to leave any questions, comments or reviews! This is the best place to reach me, and Id love to hear from you!
How To Make These Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
When I say this recipe is easy, I mean it. Its just a quick mix-and-shape, and it can all be done with just a bowl and a spatula! Heres a step-by-step breakdown:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix together the flax meal and water to create two flax eggs, set aside to let it form into a gel.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add in the olive oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and flax meal and stir until the ingredients are well combined and a dough has formed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and portion out into six equal sized balls, about 75 grams each. Roll these into circles and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve whenever!
The Facts On Lucys Cookies
Price: $4.99 per 5.5-ounce box
Certifications: Lucys Cookies are Certified Kosher Pareve, Certified Gluten-Free, Certified Vegan, and Non-GMO Verified.
Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Lucys Cookies are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
For More Product Information: Visit the Westminster Bakers website at www.westminstercrackers.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed safe for every individuals needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Read Also: Hillshire Farms Little Smokies Gluten-free
A Note On How To Shape These Olive Oil Cookies:
These cookies come out in perfect circles, and theres a quick hack on how to get this beautiful result every time. Roll the cookies into balls before placing them on the parchment lined baking sheet!
These cookies expand first, then spread. So if they start in concentric circles, theyll stay that way. Its the best way to get the perfect presentation, every. single. time.