Easy Vegan Taco Salad
On the lookout for easy gluten free dairy free dinner ideas? Vegan Taco Salad to the rescue! This genius recipe comes to you by the magic of Walnut Taco Meat: a tasty way to make a plant-based version of ground beef. Turns out, walnuts, mushrooms and spices do a spot on job of simulating the savory goodness of meat crumbles. Top with salsa and enjoy.
Salmon And Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal
Here’s a solution to an easy gluten free dairy free dinner that pleases everyone: this baked salmon and asparagus recipe! Its simple, its elegant, but it tastes like something youd order at a restaurant. Roasting it up on a sheet pan with lemon slices and fresh herbs adds effortless flavor that feels fresh yet refined.
What Causes A Gluten
If your temperature is too high, or your cake is placed in the oven too high your cake may bake up into a high, cracked dome.
The heat of baking activates the baking powder and causes it to release carbon dioxide, which forms bubbles and raises the cake.
If your oven is too hot, that process is sped up. Make sure to place your cake in the center, and regularly check your ovens temperature.
Read Also: Kraft Real Mayo Gluten-free
You May Like: Chickpea Flour Publix
Coconut Yogurt With Berries
Coconut yogurt is my favorite dairy-free option and tastes like the real thing. You can also try cashew yogurt, soy yogurt, and almond milk yogurts. Just check the sugar content on the ingredients label of any brand you buy.
Plain or unsweetened will be your best bet for avoiding too much sugar, and then you can add berries to taste.
Celery With Peanut Butter And Raisins
Celery with peanut butter and raisins is a great snack for kids to make for themselves! If you have really picky eaters at home, you can pull off the tough outer strings of the celery.
Other than that, this healthy snack is as simple as slathering nut butter on celery sticks and placing raisins on top. The sweet raisins paired with nut butter and naturally salty celery is a super satisfying snack.
Read Also: Do Seltzers Have Gluten
Types Of Dairy Sensitivity
Lactose intolerance is a common side effect of celiac disease. So it’s not surprising that in addition to avoiding gluten, many people with celiac also avoid milk products.
Other people may avoid dairy products along with gluten because of dairy allergies. Some adopt a vegan or Paleo diet for health or lifestyle reasons and steer clear of dairy. If you’re new to the idea of a gluten-free dairy-free diet, it will help to know the following terms.
Gluten Free Cakes & Treats
Free from should never mean free from great taste. Our pick of gluten free cakes directly from the talented makers.
Looking for the best gluten free treats the nation has to offer? These incredible small batch cakes and treats are entirely free from gluten, crafted lovingly using a handful of natural ingredients only. Our picks include raw cakes made with superfoods, gluten free muffins, gluten free brownies, as well as vegan treats and low sugar treats. Free from should never mean free from great taste, and our independent makers are here to prove it.
Buying with us
To ensure that your food arrives as fresh as possible, you can schedule your order to be delivered closer to the date you need it by.At checkout you will be able to choose between having your orders delivered ASAP or for a later date. It’s as simple as that!Note: all items from a seller are dispatched together in one delivery but you can select orders from different sellers to arrive at different times should you wish to do so.
If you really need something to be with you for a set date, we strongly recommend that you schedule it to arrive at least 1-2 days early. This ensures that even if there are any delays due to issues with delivery companies or other reasons, you can still receive your order in time.At busy periods we recommend allowing a few more days as things do tend to get very hectic and more unpredictable for delivery companies.
Don’t Miss: Is Bud Light Gluten-free
No Bake Desserts Are Great For Anytime Of Year
Whether youre entertaining for the holidays, a party, or just whipping up a batch because youre craving something sweet, no-bake desserts are an easy, dare I say, lazy go-to dessert.
So lets get to this amazing list of 21 simple gluten and dairy-free no-bake desserts!
Whether you love baking or not, these no-bake desserts are perfect if you dont want to turn on your oven and dont want to spend loads of time in the kitchen.
Chips Crackers & Salty Snacks
- Siete Foods grain free tortilla chips and queso This is literally the best dairy free queso Ive ever had! You can if you cant find them in store.
- Biena vegan ranch chickpea puffs and some of their roasted chickpeas: dark chocolate, cinnamon crunch, habanero, BBQ, sea salt, honey roasted, and rockin ranch
- Apple chips Technically these are sweet and not salty, but theyre a chip so I guess Ill include em here? I love these apple chips for snacking or for making homemade versions of a Panera fuji apple chicken salads, which can easily be made gluten free and dairy free at home.
- These are super crunchy but I like that about em. Theyre great for random solo snacking, or topping with tuna for a more substantial snack.
- Glutino Pretzels These are great when youre craving a salty snack but you can also use them in your own homemade trail mixes. Or, grab some of these and dip them in a dairy-free chocolate dessert hummus.
You May Like: Lowfodmap Bread
Tips Or Eating Gluten Free And Dairy Free
Creating your own gluten-free dairy-free recipes is daunting. You have to learn about grain substitutes and dairy substitutes. In many cases, that means understanding what foods are easy to prepare and go together best without having to find a substitute.
Things like quinoa make a lot of appearances in recipes as it helps bind like rice might, but without the gluten. Coconut and almond milk become a popular liquid instead of dairy. Youll quickly learn your way around gluten free dairy free recipes and find your taste buds adjust and your food habits improve with ease.
Easy Dairy Free Recipe Swaps
- Swap dairy milk with any plant based milk. Soy milk has about the same amount of protein as cow and goat milk. Other options are almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk, flax milk, hemp milk, oat milk , macadamia milk, and pea milk. Or try making your own using this easy 1-milk dairy-free milk recipe.
- Swap cheese with plant-based cheese. If you havent tried plant-based cheese in awhile, there are some pretty tasty ones available. I really like Miyokos Creamery and Kite Hill dairy-free cheeses.
- Swap butter with a dairy-free alternative. Extra-virgin olive oil and avocado are two of my favorite heart healthy butter swaps. I also like Melt Organic and Earth Balance Organic spreads.
- Swap yogurt with plant-based yogurt. You have a lot of options when it comes to choosing a plant-based yogurt these days. Choose from coconut milk, cashew milk , and soy milk versions.
- Swap dairy ice cream with plant-based ice cream or sorbet. Ice cream lovers rejoice! You dont have to give up your favorite treat! Choose from coconut milk and oat milk versions available in your grocery store. As always, read lables. Just because a prodcut is diary-free, it doesnt automatically mean its gluten-free too!
You May Like: Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Publix
Can I Freeze The Cookie Dough
Yes, freezing cookie dough is so easy! The best way to freeze this cookie dough is to freeze portions out of the dough on a baking sheet just like you are making cookies. Then place them in the freezer to flash freeze them for 10 minutes.
Once the cookies are flash-frozen , place the cookie dough balls into a freezer bag. Frozen raw cookie dough can actually last 3 months in the freezer.
You do not need to thaw the cookie dough before you bake them. You may need to bake the cookies for an extra minute or two, so please watch your cookies.
Why We Need Safe Snack Options:
My son has a wheat and dairy food allergy, and I have friends with Celiac disease so I personally know the pain of having to turn over every product in the store desperately looking for allergy free options to feed him. Most snacks are filled with dairy products and laden with gluten. I hope that whether you have a gluten-free diet, gluten-free dairy-free diet, or some other food restriction that this list will help you find options you can enjoywhether that be for a school snack, after-school snacks, late night snacks or whatever time of day the munchies hit ya. I dont want you or your loved ones getting hangry because they cant find a safe snack. I have everything from energy bars, crunchy snacks like popcorn, pretzels, and chips, to jerky, fruit, and more. This long list of great ideas should give you something even for the picky eaters. Theres a nice range between guilty pleasure foods and healthy snack ideas. Be sure to share these free snack ideas with your allergy friends!
Also Check: Dove Chocolate Gluten Free
How Do You Omit Sugar In Cookies
Well, you dont completely! You just find the best quality sweeteners that agree with your body! You can achieve the necessary sweetness without any artificial sweeteners or excess sugar in this recipe primarily by using Medjool dates.
Not only are dates a low-glycemic natural sweetener, but they also aid in creating a soft, chewy cookie, which was exactly what I craved in this snickerdoodle recipe. Crunchy cookies have a place and all, but I do love a soft-baked snickerdoodle cookie!
The date purée also acts as a binding agent in place of eggs, keeping these snickerdoodles AIP-friendly and vegan.
These snickerdoodles are also rolled in a bit of cinnamon sugar coconut sugar, that is ! Its a snickerdoodle, after all! You can always omit if you need to.
Time-saving Tip: Make extra cinnamon sugar and store in an airtight container on your counter or in your pantry to use when making leftover frozen dough.
Frozen Banana Ice Cream
Froze banana ice cream is as simple as putting frozen bananas into a food processor.
To prep for this recipe, freeze ripe bananas in slices on a parchment lined baking sheet then put them in the food processor and pulse until smooth. See more tips on how to freeze bananas.
You can also swirl in some nut butter or unsweetened cocoa powder. See my recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream.
Also Check: Michelob Ultra Seltzers Gluten Free
Tips For Making The Best Gluten
- Dont skip the step to soften the butter. Take the butter out of the refrigerator and allow it to soften on the counter for 15-30 minutes. If you are using dairy-free or vegan butter you should not need to soften it.
- I always use a greased cookie scoop. I use a 1 Â½ tablespoon cookie scoop.
- I also like to use Reynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking Sheets. It has a smart grid that makes it super easy to line up your cookies on your baking sheet. I buy it at Walmart.
- If you want your chocolate chip cookies to be gooey, the trick is to not over-bake them .
- If you want your cookies to be more fluffy, chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
Simple Homemade Snack Ideas
Of course, outside of pre-made store-bought snacks, you can easily create your own delicious and healthy snack combinations. Here are a few simple quick ideas, and then youll find more in-depth recipes below!
1. Nut or seed butter with rice crackers. There are so many nut and seed butters to choose from, so this snack is very versatile. Switch it up with pumpkin seed butter, pecan butter, sunflower seed butter, or even watermelon seed butter. You can also make your own by grinding nuts or seeds in a food processor. If your rice crackers are flavored, make sure they dont have any dairy in the seasoning.
2. Roasted chickpeas. Chickpeas, or garbanzo beans, are an all-in-one snack! Theyre packed with fiber, protein, and carbohydrates. You can make your own at home by tossing chickpeas with a little oil and gluten-free seasonings, then roasting at 400°F for about 20-30 minutes.
3. Dairy-free yogurt with gluten-free granola. There are so many options for dairy-free yogurt today, so pick your favorite! Popular non-dairy yogurts are made from coconut, soy, almonds, and even cashews. Pair with certified gluten-free granola for a nice crunch.
7. Rice cake with nut or seed butter and banana slices. Rice cakes are an easy gluten-free option and can be found in most grocery stores. However, they dont do much to fill you up when eaten alone. Make it a snack by pairing with your favorite nut or seed butter for protein and banana slices for carbohydrates and fiber.
You May Like: Michelob Ultra Gluten Free
Dark Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Nut Tart
Gluten-Free Refined Sugar-Free Dairy-Free Vegan Paleo
This Dark Chocolate, Coconut & Macadamia Nut Tart is decadent, delicious and easy to make. It has a coconut crust thats filled with a luscious chocolate ganache and topped with toasted coconut and macadamia nuts. Youd never guess that this nutty tart is gluten-free, vegan, Paleo, and refined sugar-free!
+ Gluten Free Dessert Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Gluten free dessert recipes are my favorite kind to create. Making decadent treats with better for you ingredients is one of my favorite past times. Today, I rounded up some of my favorites!
Its no secret I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. Every week Im brainstorming what my latest dessert creation will be. Lucky for you, I created this epic 50+ roundup of all my favorite gluten free dessert recipes for you to peruse and enjoy!
Am I going to stop creating sweet treats anytime soon? HECK to the NO. Ill probably add to this list overtime and continue this exhaustive list of gluten free dessert recipes.
Whether youre making a sweet bread like banana bread or gingerbread or you need some birthday cupcakes, youll find a recipe here for all your gluten free baking needs!
To be honest, I could probably add 50 more gluten free dessert recipes to this list but I reached 50 recipes and it felt. thorough. So, I hope you find. anew favorite recipe!
Recommended Reading: Is Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Gluten Free